Why would you go through this rigamarole every day? Why not leave the bed as it is and jump back into it that night? It’s just going to get messed up again, right?
- It indicates an extra touch of mindfulness, insight and thoughtfulness that reflects refinement.
- It also shows consideration for others, so as not to burden them with extra work.
- It’s the right way to start your day; you will have accomplished the 1st task of the day.
- It makes you proud of your bed, your room, your home.
- It shows pride in your home.
- Because it’s difficult to get out of bed some days. It’s hard to feel motivated. Because motion creates emotion and this simple task will kick start it all for you.
- Little things matter and if you can’t do the little things right, than you’ll have a hard time doing the big ones right.
- Lastly, because if you have a bad day, coming home to a made bed is a promise that tomorrow will be a better day.